EFXglobal covers your deposit and withdrawal transfer fees for all account types when you use your credit, debit card or Ewallet. At EFXglobal, depositing or withdrawing funds from your account is simple and easy. All transactions are reflected in your account management area and EFX Pro and Elite account holders also enjoy free withdrawals by wire transfer. Any wire transactions over 1000 are free of charges for EFX Mini and Classic account holders.
Open an EFX Pro, EFX Elite or Corporate account today and enjoy the ease and convenience of instantly accessing your funds with an EFXglobal Mastercard. The card gives you the ability to transfer funds between your MT4 trading account and your card account free of charge. The EFXglobal Mastercard is available in both EUR and USD currencies and may be used to withdraw cash from any ATM with the Mastercard logo or point of sale in over 200 countries and online.
If you are an EFX Pro, EFX Elite or Corporate account holder and would require an external server to manage your trading connectivity 24 hours a day or run expert advisor programs with ease, EFXglobal would provide a virtual private server (VPS) free of charge. Co-located with EFXglobal trading servers in London LD4, your VPS reduces latency and benefits from faster order execution with liquidity venues located in the same facility. Metatrader 4 would be preinstalled on a 600 MHz Windows 2012 Server with 1 GB RAM and 10 GB of hard drive capacity and provided free of charge for any account holder trading over 10 lots per month. We also offer anyone the option to trade with a VPS for $35/month or upgrade your VPS specifications to suit your requirements. Ask your account manager for further details.
EFXglobal rewards your trading volumes for all EFX Mini and Classic account holders with a withdrawable bonus of up to 50% of your deposit amount. The bonus amount you receive would be locked until the volume requirements are met and then deducted from your MT4 credit and deposited into your trading balance for use or withdrawal. Deposit bonuses support margin to allow you to open larger positions and achieve higher volumes of profitability on your trades. Ask your account manager for further details to determine if a trading bonus is suitable for you. All deposit bonuses are subject to the following terms and the general EFXglobal terms and conditions apply.
- Deposit bonuses are only credited to verified EFXglobal MT4 accounts for up to 50% of your deposited amount. You may cancel a deposit bonus at any time by contacting support, however once a deposit bonus is cancelled it cannot be reinstated.
- EFXglobal may reject your bonus application without providing reasons and bonuses cannot be added to internal transfer deposits or deposits from any other EFXglobal contests or promotions. EFXglobal reserves the right to determine bonus abuse and cancel a bonus at any time without prior notification.
- Deposit bonuses will not be credited if your free margin is less than your bonus amount. If your account equity becomes less than the bonus size, your bonus will be cancelled.
- You may claim more than one deposit bonus and each bonus is considered a separate bonus. Bonus volume calculation starts from the first bonus and continues consecutively. You cannot withdraw subsequent bonuses before you have met the required volume for the first bonus. The volume calculation starts from the time the bonus is applied and viewable in your account. The volume for each deposit bonus is calculated separately.
- If your account balance without open positions becomes less than or equal to the bonus amount, bonuses will be canceled starting from the last one received until the account balance becomes higher than the bonus amount.
- Bonuses will appear in your MT4 credit and are locked until the volume requirements are met. After the required volume is completed, the bonus will be automatically deducted from your MT4 credit and deposited into your cash balance. Bonuses have no withdrawal restrictions, however in order for the bonus to be credited to your account you must trade 0.5 lots for every $1 you have received in bonus funds.
- Bonus abuse, hedging between two accounts or reverse trading (opening the same position in reverse directions on 2 or more bonus accounts) is strictly prohibited. Any abuse determined by EFXglobal will result in any bonus amounts and resulting profits being cancelled and your account blocked.
- If you choose to withdraw funds after a bonus has been credited, the bonus will be canceled.
- EFXglobal reserves the right to change, update or cancel this promotion with prior notification in the company announcements section and any bonus already applied to your account will remain valid. EXFglobal partner program commissions will not be calculated or paid on any trading with bonus funds. General terms and conditions apply to all bonus funds credited.