The EFX MT4 Mac OSX platform is a native application supporting instant order execution from the chart with one click. The built in tick chart feature provides an accurate method for determining your trade entry and exit points. Each symbol can be displayed in 9 time frames showing price dynamics and 30 built in technical indicators with 24 graphic objects are available for analysis. With MetaTrader 4 you can analyze market movements and trade with EFXglobal on a range of trading instruments with no requotes, no rejections, deep liquidity and flexible leverage from 1:1 – to 1:500.
Download and Install MetaTrader 4 for Mac OSX
Installing MetaTrader 4 for OSX is simple and easy. The process is the same as installing any other software in the Apple Store.
1. Start by clicking the download link above and once you have downloaded the application, you would need to open the downloaded file and drop it into the application’s directory.
2. If you run into an issue trying to download the program, please ensure that unsigned applications are enabled on your Mac. To do this, click on the Apple icon in the left upper corner of your screen and select System Preferences. Locate the Security and Privacy section and edit the general tab of Security and Privacy (enter the password) after clicking on the padlock in the lower left corner of the window. Next, under the text “Allow applications downloaded from”, select: Anywhere.
3. After you have successfully downloaded and installed the application, connect to the EFX live or demo servers to begin trading.
Uninstall MetaTrader 4 From Your Mac
To uninstall MT4 for Mac OSX, simply follow the same steps as you would for uninstalling any other application on your Mac computer.
1. Navigate to the MT4 application inside the “Applications” folder.
2. Right click on the MT4 application and select ‘Move to Trash’ from the menu.
Alternatively, you may drag the MT4 icon to your trash.