Charts Screen and Chart Settings
To display charts, press the tab on the menu and then you may choose from a candlestick chart, bar chart or a line chart. The chart time frames are the following: 1 minute, 5 minutes, 15 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 1 day. You may easily add indicators by tapping and changing settings. When you tap on the screen, a pop up with 4 choices will appear , and
By default, the chart displays black and white candlesticks on a white background. You may customize the color scheme if you would like. The following symbols at the top of your screen will allow you to navigate the platform.
AIM – Tap this symbol to activate and then you may tap anywhere on the chart to target a specific market trend.
You may press and drag the anywhere on the chart.
ELEMENTS – Tap this symbol to add elements to the chart. For example, you may add “Moving Average” and then further customize the color,
level or period to assist your analysis and decision making process. If you would like to delete an element, press and hold the element,
then press on the popup window.
OBJECTS – There are many different objects available for you to use to analyze the market. After you choose the object, the same icon would appear on the Chart page. This means that you can start drawing the arrow line anywhere on the chart. Use two fingers and zoom in and out
to see different time periods of the market.
There are 4 options on Chart settings
1.Volume: amount of tick to be displayed (1 tick per rate movement) Trade Level: shows limit order, stop order and executed orders.
2. OHLC: displays 4 price bars on the chart O: Opening price H: Highest price L: Lowest price C: Closing price.
3. Data Window: shows data windows on the chart such as applied indicators.
There are 30 types of indicators available and all of them may be displayed in the charts.
1. Press the button for
2. On the Indicator screen, locate and choose the one you want to add from the list
3. A screen for advanced settings will appear, once you have finished adjusting the parameter and style, press
4. The indicator will be added in to the chart. You may also edit the indicator by pressing the indicator, and screen will appear.